Char-Broil Grills New Patio Bistro
Char-Broil Grills is headquartered in Columbus, Georgia, and is America’s oldest and largest BBQ grill brand. Char-Broil has been making gas grills since 1948.
If you are considering Char-Broil Grills then the Patio Bistro® Infrared Electric Grill may be a good choice and is Char-Broils latest electric grill.
This is a small electric grill that cooks big. As the name implies it is compact, yet easy to move with ample cooking space.
One story that is becoming all too familiar was told by a gentleman who actually sold grills for a living.
He lived in a condo and because of insurance and safety concerns is only allowed to have an electric grill.
He wound up buying a Patio Bistro and has been grilling happily ever after.
Char-Broil has updated and redesigned their ever-popular Patio Caddy. They also greatly improved the cooking performance of this electric grill by introducing infrared technology to the newest line of Char-Broil grills.
The result is higher cooking temperatures that seals and sears in flavor and juices and makes for mouthwatering steaks, burgers, and chicken.
The use of infrared also evens out grill temperature eliminating hot or cold spots.
This grill offers a compact size with a large 320-square inch cooking surface area that can cook 8 to 12 burgers at once. Char-Broil electric grills feature solid construction and a sleek modern design that looks like a gas grill.
- Full-sized grilling in small spaces
- No flames, so you can grill anywhere
- Infrared heats evenly no hot or cold spots
- Precision dial 1750-watt electric burner
- Plugs into any 120V outlet
- Meets the International Fire Code® for multi-unit dwellings
- 240 sq. in. porcelain-coated primary cooking surface
- 80 sq. in. secondary cooking surface
- Red porcelain-coated grill body
- Easy to read temperature gauge on top of hood
- Cool-touch handle and hinged lid
- Storage grate to keep your tools close at hand
- Strong wheels easy to store and move
Char-Broil Grills Reviews
Most users rated the Patio Bistro highly for performance. They reported it got hot enough and did a very good job cooking their food.
The main complaint was the assembly of this electric grill. It took most people at least 90 minutes to put it together.
However, the instructions are clear and only the simplest of tools are required.
I don’t see where anyone would really have a problem assembling this product other than being in a hurry.
Char-Broil Grills would make an excellent choice for those who have limited space or have safety issues or just for those who want a good inexpensive high-performance grill.
YOU CAN BUY CHAR-BROIL GRILLS ON AMAZON HERE