The Weber Summit S-470 Gas Grill features stainless steel construction and a stunningly beautiful design that takes outdoor gas grilling up a notch.
The Weber Summit Grill comes loaded with features that are sure to meet all your grilling needs. There’s loads of space for cooking with a 507 square inch main cooking area and a 130 inch warming rack which gives you a total cooking area of 637 inches. Each of the 4 stainless steel burners has its own igniter and puts out 12,000 BTUs. In addition there is a flush mounted side burner that adds another 12,000 BTUs of pure barbeque power.
Use the high-powered sear burner to sear your steaks to perfection. Fire it up when you need it then turn it off when you’re done to free up additional cooking space for your other grilling needs.
Another great feature is a smoker box for adding wood chips to get that real smoked bbq taste.
The Weber Summit S-470 has four heavy duty casters to make moving it around a snap. There is a light for night grilling, 6 utensil hooks and just in case you run out of grilling ideas the Weber Cookbook is also included.
The Weber Summit 470 is available to run on propane or on natural gas. The propane model comes with a precision fuel gauge which means you wont be left guessing fuel levels. The natural gas model includes 10 feet of flexible hose.
Weber Summit S-470 Gas Grill Features
- Primary cooking area: 538 square inches
- Warming rack area: 112 square inches
- Total cooking area: 650 square inches
- 4 stainless steel burners
- 48,800 BTU-per-hour input
- 12,000 BTU-per-hour input side burner
- 8,000 BTU smoker burner & stainless steel smoker box
- 10,600 BTU rear-mounted infrared rotisserie burner
- 10,600 BTU sear burner
- Spit-fork rotisserie attachment with heavy-duty motor
- Snap-Jet individual burner ignite system
- 9.5mm-diameter stainless steel cooking grates
- Stainless steel Flavorizer® bars
- Stainless steel shroud with polished handle and trim
- Center-mounted thermometer
- Accent-colored cast aluminum end caps
- Enclosed cart with stainless steel doors
- Chrome-plated cast-aluminum handles
- Accent-colored painted side and rear panels
- Accent-colored painted steel frame
- 1 Grill Out handle light for after-dark grilling
- 6 tool hooks
- Enclosed tank storage and precision fuel gauge (LPG)
- 4 heavy-duty casters; front casters locking
- Natural gas grill includes 10-foot flexible hose
- Includes Weber® cookbook
- Dimensions with the lid open: 66W x 30D x 57H inches
- Weight 220 lbs , 225 lbs